Scottsdale, AZ – 10 Troon Privé-managed private clubs have been awarded the prestigious “Distinguished Club” distinction by BoardRoom magazine, the official publication of the Association of Private Club Directors. Troon Privé is the private club operating division of Troon, the world’s largest golf management company.
Troon Privé-managed clubs honored by BoardRoom magazine, include:
- BallenIsles Country Club – Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Belfair – Bluffton, South Carolina
- Columbus Country Club – Columbus, Ohio
- Entrada at Snow Canyon – St. George, Utah
- The Fountaingrove Club – Santa Rosa, California
- Manchester Country Club – Bedford, New Hampshire
- Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club – Brewster, Massachusetts
- Silver Creek Valley Country Club – San Jose, California
- The Clubs at St. James Plantation – Southport, North Carolina
- West Bay Club – Estero, Florida
Each year, BoardRoom magazine recognizes a select number of “Distinguished Clubs” based on a proprietary criteria and evaluation process that distills and measures a club’s Member Experience. BoardRoom magazine’s entirely merit-based Distinguished Clubs award program uses a club-specific rating system that recognizes the club, its management, and its staff.
“It’s an honor to have 10 Troon Privé clubs named ‘Distinguished Clubs’ by BoardRoom as this designation is a reflection of the member experience,” said Rob DeMore, president, Troon Privé Division. “Congratulations to the clubs and our hard working Troon Privé associates for their passion and dedication to their jobs.”
The Distinguished Clubs award program is a stepped process that can be summarized as follows:
“We’d like to congratulate all of the Troon Privé managed clubs on earning ‘Distinguished Club’ status,” said John Fornaro, Publisher of BoardRoom magazine, “Special recognition also goes out to each club’s board of directors, its department heads, and their staffs for their efforts in providing an excellent member experience.”