Carlabad, CA – PUMA Golf, a leader in innovation, design and style, unveiled its new “Game That Travels” apparel, footwear and accessories collection – comprised of eight series that pay homage to the most desirable locales Rickie Fowler, Bryson DeChambeau and Gary Woodland travel to each PGA Tour season. Each ensemble is a destination brought to life for those who love golf and style and bring their game with them wherever they go. Each drop will feature intricate details and patterns crafted to capture the feel of what the host site is all about.
The first assortments of apparel, footwear, and accessories, the Saltwater Collection, was released in conjunction with the Hero World Challenge in the Bahamas. Saltwater brings together some of the most sought-after tourist attractions in the Bahamas – swimming with sharks,
“A lot of thought and detail went into the design of each collection to make up our Game That Travels apparel, footwear and accessories,” said Chris MacNeill, Senior Product Line Manager, PUMA Golf Apparel. “It’s not just about a fun print, it’s about telling a story. These collections were designed to do just that, to transport golfers to a specific location, allowing them to experience a bit of what our athletes enjoy each season. Our players travel to some of the most iconic places in the world, and we wanted to bring the spirit and essence of those places to life.”
Each collection in the “Game That Travels” line provides the performance needed to handle business on the course, while assuring that your style game travels with you wherever life brings you. While each of these collections are designed to capture the vibe of each notable location, they bring with them a subtle sophistication that balances a timeless look with the inspiration of bespoke fashion sense. The remaining six collections will not be released until their corresponding key moments in time along the 2020 Tour schedule, when Rickie, Gary and Bryson will roll them out during play.
The remaining stops on the Game That Travels journey:
- The Farmers Insurance Open – California – Turfs Up Collection, inspired by the surf and golf culture of the California Coast. Launching: Thursday, January 23, 2020.
- The PLAYERS Championship – Florida – X Collection, the second iteration of the popular collection inspired by Rickie’s 10-year partnership with PUMA. Launching: March 10.
- The Masters Tournament – Georgia – TournAMENt Pack, deriving inspiration from the flowers that line the three holes that make up AMEN corner (11, 12 and 13)– White Dogwood, Golden Bell and Azalea. Launching: April 1, 2020.
- The Sweetness Collection – inspired by the now, social media infamous, #SB2K, this is the perfect collection for any golf vacation! Launching: April 27, 2020.
- PGA Championship – San Francisco – the Love/Haight Collection represents the free-spirit vibe of one of the city’s most iconic intersections, Haight-Ashbury, this collection will be sure to speak to your inner hippie. Launching: May 11, 2020.
- S. Open – New York – Pars & Stripes Collection – inspired by the blue and white awning that covers the terrace at the stunning clubhouse at Winged Foot Golf Club. Launching: Monday, June 15.
The PUMA Golf Game That Travels Collection will be available upon individual releases throughout the year at: https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf and select retailers.